I’m not seeing much evidence of this Indian Summer we’ve been promised. Then again, weren’t we supposed to have the hottest August on record? It’s October now, and suddenly we have to layer up because it’s freezing.
This is also the time we step up our skin care routine. Because our skin’s needs have changed, we need more of a heavy-duty moisturiser to combat the harsh, drying effects of the colder weather and on the flipside, the equally moisture sapping effects of central heating.
Time Bomb Powerball Intensive Moisturiser is the first intensive formula designed to flood skin with a powerhouse blend of 21 natural hydrating agents that act on every level to refill and retain essential water.
- Bio-protectant Trehalose – To help preserve skin’s internal fluidity, keeping it supple, elastic, resilient.
- A proprietary blend of Hyaluronic Acid and Aqua Cell Complex (lentil, watermelon and apple extracts) – Loads and refills skin’s essential moisture reserves, for softer, smoother, plumper tone.
The key to Powerball’s efficacy is Ectoin, a moisture grabbing and holding protein that enables organisms to thrive in harsh, arid, desert environments.
WHAT IT DOES
- Defeats acute and chronic skin dehydration
- Super surge loads and locks parched skin with critical water
- Restores soft, smooth, moist texture to dry, crinkled skin
HOW TO USE
Apply evenly and liberally, morning and night, avoiding eye area.
I’m already a huge fan of Time Bomb products – my all time favourite being their Troubleshooter Neck, Jaw & Chest Cream.
Powerball is surprisingly light and easily absorbed for such a hard hitting moisturiser. Some of the more intensive creams tend to sit heavily on the skin.
The benefit of this one is that because it’s non greasy, you can layer it on top of serum and it will seal it in without the feeling it’s sliding off. I can also see this working as a standalone night cream which is how I’ll be using it in the coming weeks.