Time Bomb Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel has been announced as QVC’s Beauty Pick of the Month for October.
QVC are offering a supersized (50ml) Collagen Bomb for £55.56 (a saving of £9.44), with free P&P. There’s also the option to buy in 2 easy payments, which I always think softens the blow.
WHAT IT DOES
Highly charged with collagen, this formula is excellent for women over 30 to help their skin appear fuller and firmer, helping to target the signs of ageing. Give your complexion a hydrating boost with Collagen Bomb from Lulu’s Time Bomb range.
- Pycnogenol® – A powerful anitoxidant to help maintain skin’s structure
- Padina Povanica Brown Algae – Found to promote healthy collagen renewal
- Davilla Rugosa Leaf Extract – Found to protect newly synthesised collagen
- Borage Oil – A rich source of GLA, an omega-6 essential fatty aci
- Hyaluronic Acid – Aids skin moisturisation
HOW TO USE
Smooth one to two pumps worth of this nutrient-packed firming serum evenly over face, and neck if desired.
Can be used both morning and evening.
Some reviewers have had problems with the pump.
QVC have issued this advice.
We know some of you have been experiencing issues with the pump and we have looked into this.
When a batch of this product was produced, air pockets were created in the bottle that prevented the pump from working properly.
We have since resolved this but if you are experiencing issues you may need to press the pump several times to start the flow of the product.
You can also try tapping the base of the bottle on a flat surface several times, and then applying the pump to dispense the product. We hope this helps, thanks.