Finally, a beauty box worth buying! Heard about this on the radio as I was getting ready this morning and logged on sharpish to see what it was all about.
Spend £40.00 at M&S on clothing, beauty and home, and for an additional £10.00 get this Summer Beauty Box.
- Swell ultimate protect and renew serum 30ml
Never heard of it, but still, could be interesting.
- Rodial Dragon’s blood hyaluronic tonic 50ml
Ooooh, like the sound of this (easily pleased).
- Philip Kingsley citrus sunshine swimcap 50ml
Love this brand, excited to try it.
- Pure instant radiance hot cloth cleanser 50ml
Handy to take away on holiday.
- Ren instant firming beauty shot 10ml
- Island escape eau de toilette 25ml
Could be OK if it’s a very ‘summery’ scent.
- Nuxe huile prodigieuse 10ml
Fabulous of course.
- Ultrasun face SPF30 25ml
Reliable brand and we should all be wearing 30SPF at least.
- Pur correcting primer illuminate and glow 10ml
Could be good.
- Sun Smart sun lotion SPF30 50ml
- Leighton Denny crystal finish quick dry top coat 12ml
- Good timing, exactly what I need right now.
- Stila lip glaze raspberry 1.5ml
- Nails Inc gel one coat nail polish 10ml
- Percy and Reed volumising no oil oil 30ml
Meh! It’s not bad and certainly not at all greasy, but I already have a nearly full one.
Apart from Ren and Percy and Reed – their products ALWAYS turn up as freebies, this is actually a great buy, with some very big name brands.
I’ve found the Marks & Spencer website to be a bit clunky, but that might be because everyone’s snapping this up. I always seem to just miss these offers, so I got in fast.
It’s a ‘limited offer’ and runs to Monday, but I think the box will be gone long by then.