QVC have always had a special relationship with Timebomb. This offer is for 5 generously sized products for £47.98.
- Supersize Hand Cream 150ml
- Supersize Flashback Night Cream 100ml (£73.00 – you’re already ahead!)
- Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel 70ml (50ml is £65.00)
- Complexion Cocktail with a shot of Chlorophyll 100ml (£24.00)
- Instawow Sparkling Facial Mask 50ml (£39.00)
The offer includes Timebomb’s latest product:
INSTAWOW SPARKLING FACIAL MASK
What it Does:
- A self-foaming effervescent mask that jumpstarts skin’s glow
- Bubbles up make-up, dirt and grime clarifying pores
- Burst of citrus extracts brightens and evens skin tone
- Nourishes and delivers a fast blast of moisture
- Leaves skin with a glassy-smooth, translucent surface
How It Stops the Clock:
Use anytime to reboot and energise dull, drab, dry skin. Helps purge skin of dirt and pore-clogging residues, tightens and brightens. Lights up your complexion with a glassy-smooth, luminous glow. Instantly.
Why it stops the clock:
Instawow Sparkling Facial Mask is a self-foaming, deep cleansing and energizing instant treatment. Effervescent actives go deep down to bubble up makeup, dirt, and debris, clarifying pores and leaving skin remarkably tighter.
Energising citrus extracts boost and brighten skin’s inner luminosity while humectant-rich glycerine delivers instant nourishment and moisturisation. The results…an inner glow and outer gleam.
For best results:
Apply to clean, dry skin. Take 4-5 pumps worth of gel and smooth evenly over face, avoiding the eye area; the fizzing or bubbling action beings almost instantly.
Leave on for up to five minutes, the bubbles will begin to dissipate, then gently massage with fingertips and rinse off with warm water (some residual product may remain on your skin). Gently pat dry.
This is new to me. I can’t help it, I’m crazy for any skin care product ‘with a twist’ and this bubbly face mask fits the bill nicely.
Reading the instructions, I was a bit wary of the term ‘fizzing action’ and tested it on my hands first. I associate fizzing with stinging, but that’s not the case at all. It does quickly foam (bubble) up, but the payoff is that skin is shiny smooth without tightness – most important, afterwards.
The best thing of course is that it’s fast, 5 minutes and you’re done. Perfect for when you’re getting ready to go out for the night and want make up to last and sit on smooth skin.
I’ll post the link when it goes live on the 4th.
QVC TIMEBOMB OFFER 4th December 2016