Theradome™LH80 Pro Laser Helmet – NEW UPDATE!
I’ve categorised this post under ‘anti-ageing devices’ because hair loss IS an anti-ageing issue.
Of course, hair loss can occur at any stage of life with the following being the most common culprits:
- Inherited – Mostly males, but a propensity towards ‘fine, thin hair’ can run in families.
- Pregnancy – Yep, six months after I had my boys, my hair fell out.
- Diet – Especially when you cut out fat and carbs (as most diets are apt to do).
- Medication/Health problems – Unfortunate side effects.
- Accident – Broke my ankle 25 years ago and 6 months later my hair started to fall out.
- Menopause – Of course!
Survive all of the above, which, let’s face it, are life experiences, and then ageing comes along, everything slows down and hair starts to fall out/thin again. So yes, even though the Theradome Laser Helmet can help stimulate hair growth in adults of all ages, I consider it an anti-ageing device.
Theradome™LH80 Pro Laser Helmet
Developed by former NASA biomedical engineer Tamim Hamid, the Theradome™ LH80 PRO is the first FDA cleared “over the counter” wearable laser hair therapy.
Our Laser helmet has been deemed by the FDA as being substantially equivalent to a clinical laser having a similar wavelength, number of lasers and power per laser.
Below are the first set of photos. The improvement was obvious only a few months down the line. It’s genuine regrowth and the un-retouched photos (I have all the originals and they’re time stamped), speak for themselves.
A couple of months later, and hair is in better condition, but more importantly, the baby hairs are longer, which nicely illustrate that the hair is growing. They didn’t grow for a bit and fall out, they kept on growing.
Moving on a few more months, and not only has the hair continued to grow, but it’s now noticeably thicker and healthier looking. The bottom right hand photo in particular, shows this. Wispiness has left the building!
UPDATE SEPTEMBER 2016
Timeline to show improvement over 18 months.
- Theradome™LH80 Pro Laser Helmet – Sally-Ann of Theradome for Hair Loss, said I would see an improvement in the condition of my hair and you can see in the last photo that my hair is shiny and healthy looking. It’s particularly shiny at the top where the first five inches of new hair have grown. My hair is now strong and thick enough to be layered.
- My hair supplements, especially the collagen ones as reviewed on here – now you know why I’m such a fan!
- Deep conditioning hair masques used once a week with the Sensio Spa Complete Hydrotherapy Facial Steamer. I apply a masque, comb it through and sit with my back in front of the spa and let the steam work its magic on my hair.
Here too, the results are clear to see. There’s very obvious hair growth and a huge improvement in condition and thickness.
This is a long-term commitment and £695.00 seems like a huge amount to pay in one sitting (although see below for an installment option), but I’ve clearly shown that this ‘space age technology’ isn’t a gimmick and real results can be achieved at a fraction of the cost of regular hair clinic treatments.
SPREAD THE COST (From Therodome for Hair Loss website)
Paypal Credit has been available in the US since last year and has just made it here to the UK.
If you have a PayPal account and would like to spread the cost of a Theradome™ over four months, activate your account for Paypal Credit and you can purchase anything with 4 months 0% interest.
It costs you nothing, it costs us no more than usual. Splitting the cost of your Theradome™ over 4 months would cost you £162.25 per month.
Theradome™ LH80 Pro Laser Helmet £695.00 (inc VAT) Theradome for Hair Loss
Theradome Official Distributor Of The Theradome™LH80 Pro Laser Helmet In The UK