The Anti-Ageing Health & Beauty Show – Olympia Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th May
After a successful launch in 2013, the Anti-Ageing Health and Beauty Show is back this year at Olympia, on Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th May.
I was there last year and really loved the experience. It’s the sort of place where you can be in a crowd watching a demonstration, turn to the woman standing next to you and say: ‘That’s utterly brilliant/totally daft, isn’t it?’ and suddenly you’re chatting away like old friends.
‘Having said that, the one thing I was convinced was a gimmick, Jamela 24K Gold Eye Masks turned out to be one of my all time top anti-ageing products.
It’s a fun day out, lots of different experiences, opportunities to sample new products (exhibitors are very generous with samples) and no one under 16 is admitted, so you won’t be tripping over pushchairs. Everyone is very friendly because we’re all there for the same reason – stopping that clock!
- Enjoy treatments from world leading practitioners
- Try new products
- See live demonstrations of the latest eye, dental & skin care treatments
- Hear about the latest innovations in laser techniques
- Learn which diet & exercise can help you stay young & healthy
- Understand how diet and supplements can prevent avoidable health issues as we age
- Meet celebrity speakers & gain valuable tips from professional make-up artists & hair stylists
The Anti-Ageing Show was created to educate and inform visitors on how to combat the first and secondary signs of ageing, on both the inside and outside.
- Find out the true age of your skin at our skin analysis booth & discover skin care treatments to help you look younger
- Learn how to lose weight and have fun at our Flamenco Fit classes running throughout the show
- Have a makeover by Nicky Clarke, hairdresser to the stars and learn how to style your hair for a younger you – Get there early for this one!
- Enjoy live demonstrations of cutting edge anti-ageing procedures and talks from expert speakers including leading reconstructive surgeon Rozina Ali, Dr Tracy Mountford, hairdresser to the stars Nicky Clarke and Dr Daniel Sister who will demonstrate his ‘Dracula Therapy’ live at the show (Isn’t that the one Kim Kardashian loves?)
But you don’t want to pay full price, do you? Enter the code experts and get two standard tickets for the price of one and £20.00 off VIP tickets.
Upon arrival pick up your free showguide and goody bag containing fabulous free samples. Visit exhibitors to receive exclusive discounts and offers.
Take a sturdy shopping bag and wear comfortable shoes, there’s a lot of walking!
THE ANTI-AGEING HEALTH AND BEAUTY SHOW Olympia Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th May 2014.