To Be Reviewed…
- Liz Earle Superskin Moisturiser
- Liz Earle Smoothing Line Serum
- Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair
- Liz Earle Natural Glow Bronzer
- NUXE First Expression Lines Cream
- NUXE First Expression Lines Eye Contour Cream
- NUXE Youth and Radiance Revealing Fluid
- St Tropez Perfect Legs Spray
Tempting (oh, you have no idea!) as it is to use a little bit of all of them right now, that’s not really going to help me with an accurate assessment.
With the anti-ageing products, it needs to be one at a time. I’m only going to post a review once the jar/tube is empty. This will also give me a fair idea of how long a product lasts.
I’m nearly to the end of my jar of Nuxe Nuxuriance Anti-Aging Re-Densifying Emulsion, the results are surprising, but not in the way you might think.* It’s most definitely going to be a repurchase though – full review next week.
For my plan of attack, I’m starting this war on ageing with Liz Earle Superskin Moisturiser and Daily Eye Repair and then I’m going to hide all the others!
*HINT: Décolletage area!